Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Living for God in a world that has so many cultures and religion. One thing I know is God is good and that he's the one that change my life. It wasn't any other religion I was calling on the name of Jesus through all those trials and tribulations. And he told me Follow Me. As you continue to go forward day by day I will make every day better and your past you will be able to look back and smile. And that's just what happen I smile because I've overcome so many obstacles in my life time. All those things and obstacles I was faced with has made me a better and stronger mother and wife. And I know it's only by the grace of God that I'm here and that I'm happy. I'm not saying I don't have bad days I do some days I want to cry, but I know God is my strength when I am weak. This blogging thing is something I'm new to and I will try and see where this journey of writing leads me.
Quote unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment